We, Real Time Accounts and Financial services deals with an inclusive range of accounting services to ensure that you have tax-ready financial statements when you need them the best. By choosing us as your Accounts partner, you avail paper free bookkeeping and accounting resolutions work-wise conveyed with greatest security and privacy in the through turnaround time.
Our Specific Accounting Services range
We believes in thoughtful clients’ particular needs and emerging a personalised solution that best outfits their diverse commercial needs. We provide to the accounting services for the domestic clients by offering a complete range of services, which includes but not limit to:
- General Accounting and Bookkeeping Services – Preparation and maintenance of day-to-day bookkeeping and monthly or quarterly accounts, where we act as your accounting bookkeeper. Our experts utilise popular Bookkeeping and Accounting Software platforms to ensure data correctness and faster results.
- Preparation of Financial Statements – Preparation of annual accounts for the statutory annual audit. Our services include:
- Financial Reports
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Financial Budgeting
- Sales Order Management
- Financial Write-up Services
- Accounts Reconciliation
- Invoice/order Processing
- Cash Forecasting
- Fixed Assets Management
- Preparation of Tax Returns – Preparation of periodic tax, sales tax, and other returns. We also facilitate everything from tax processing and planning to filing, including tax returns preparation, up-to-date sales tax, quarterly returns, and multiple filings based on State, County or Cities.
- Payroll Services – Preparation of salary statements of employees, calculation of bonus payments, and administering of commissions. We offer tailor-made payroll accounting services to firms of all sizes, and ensure that you never miss a tax compliance deadline once you outsource payroll processing / payroll administration services to Real Time AFS.
- Cash Forecasting Services – Analysis of the cash requirements of the business and forecasting cash requirements.
- Debt Collection Services – Assistance for the recovery of debts and taking necessary legal action.
- Payments to Creditors – Assistance with making payments to creditors while leaving ultimate control with the management.
- Cash Handling Services – Assistance with treasury functions like operation and monitoring of high-interest deposits and current accounts.
- E-accounting services – We have expertise in this area and can help you with any of your e-accounting functions.
- Accounting Setup Services – We can help you achieve your business objectives with our accounting setup services.